cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blank pages on NewsStand

Hi guys,

I have some Excel reports that, when they post on NewsStand, appear with several blank pages right at the start.

What could be causing this? (I don't think it's expand rages as there are no objects on the first tab).

Thanks in advance,

Chris A.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I have forgotten to add that Hidden Excel Sheets are also printed in News Stand Preview so move them to the right in your sheet order in XLS template....

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Chris,

How many sheets do you have in your XLS template? Is the one containing report the only one you have?

I believe you have your report created in  - say Sheet3 - where NewsStand is printing you in preview blank Sheet1, blank Sheet2 etc..... until finaly reaches Sheet where you have your report.

That was a behavior which i was able to replicate in my environment

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I have forgotten to add that Hidden Excel Sheets are also printed in News Stand Preview so move them to the right in your sheet order in XLS template....

regards

Lech

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That was it! Legend!

Thanks Lech

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

No worries, Please mark the CORRECT answer and close this topic, thanks.