Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II

Bookmarks in Nprinitng and connections

Hi 

I have two questions. I am using qliksense Nprinitng. 

1. Is it possible to use the bookmarks created in the qliksense to be used in the nprinting ?

2. Is it possible to use a multiple connections for the same sheet ID (i.e, using same sense app id and proxy address). If I do so, It says The object is not implemented. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have to create a single filter with all the selections you need. You can filter multiple fields on the same filter. For example: year=2021 and country=USA. In a single filter you can create complex selections, you don't need to create a different filter for each field selection. Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynam... for more details. Then add the Qlik Sense sheet as image and apply the filter as object filter. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

1 - no bookmarks are not supported in filters. You have to create the same filter in Qlik NPrinting

2 - you can add Qlik Sense sheets as images

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI

Thanks for your replies.

For question 2. How do i apply one filter for slide 5 and 6 but that filter should not be applied for slide 7. Iam using Qliksense PPTx Nprinintg  report. I am using sheetID in the slide. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have to apply an object filter. You can add the same Qlik Sense object multiple times from the same connection and apply a different object filter to each copy of the same entity. Then add each entity on a different slide.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks. It worked well for objects. But if i want to add sheets to the slide. I can't apply more than one filter in the properities pane. Any help?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have to create a single filter with all the selections you need. You can filter multiple fields on the same filter. For example: year=2021 and country=USA. In a single filter you can create complex selections, you don't need to create a different filter for each field selection. Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynam... for more details. Then add the Qlik Sense sheet as image and apply the filter as object filter. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Perfect. Thanks. It works!!