cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Francisco_SP
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bookmarks in Nprinting

I'd like to use bookmarks in Nprinting. I already have a bookmark in Qlik sense, but I don't know how to use it in Nprinting. I'm not sure if it's because of the type of installation (Designer). 

Can anyone help please?

Annotation 2019-12-13 104058.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but your question is not clear to me.

If you mean filters based on bookmarks, they are not yet supported in Qlik NPrinting 17+.

If you want to create a clickable Table of Content refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Add-Tables-...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but your question is not clear to me.

If you mean filters based on bookmarks, they are not yet supported in Qlik NPrinting 17+.

If you want to create a clickable Table of Content refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Add-Tables-...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.