Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Border issue in Nprinting levels

Hi all,

I have created a pixel perfect report with levels, where it loops through each row for creating a table. For this i have added a border ( like  |_|  , with no top border).

When i take a pdf or preview this, i get table with some times boder or no border or boder with thick width

When previewed i get as below:

Capture.PNG

Sometimes, some table like below with no borders:

Capture1.PNG

Things i noticed, when i enlarge images, i see two border lines overlapping with little space, see images below

with 125% Zooming

Capture125.PNG

with 150% Zooming

Capture150.PNG

How to avoid this spacing between border lines, so that all boders should appear with same width and borders for all rows(as you can see for some table there is no border visible even border is assigned)

12 Replies
harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Please make sure the dotted lines of level (highlighted in yellow in below image) overlaps with the cell borders.

Even minute space should be eliminated.

And also make sure that you have given four sided borders for all the cells.

To do so click on the cells and go to properties -> Select Borders -> Select All from the drop down. (Shown in the below image)

Test.PNG

Please let me know if more info is needed on this.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Harish

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Yes i am doing same thing, but it gives me space between border lines.

Is there any other way so i make it fix to overlap exactly with option in nprinting, instead of manually?

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Is it possible to share your template, NSQ, sample dashboard?

Regards

Harish

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

234.PNG

This double line is only visible when i start enlarging pdf greater than 100%, at 100% it looks good but as shown in image some lines will be thicker than other lines.for some tables lines wont be visible at all (check image 2,in my pdf is usually viewed at 75%) if Zoom level is less than 100% or in my at 75%.

But whatever it may be, if border is provided to all rows whether it is zoom in or zoom out, it has to show border lines right?Why it shows like this

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

I agree it has to show. Can you show me a better image of your template. A image which will cover the entire level.

Regards

Harish

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

check this. if you need anything other info you can ask

Capture9.PNG

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

I think you are using DetailReport2 for Headers.

I would like to see the end of the level which you have created for table (Highlighted in below image)

Can you please share that,

Capture.PNG

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Capture10.PNG

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Capture.PNG

I wanted the above portion.