Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jishnu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can we configure the Qlik sense loading balancing proxy address in Nprinting connection?

Hi Team,

I have Multi-node Qlik sense environment with failover concept and I have load balancing proxy address.

Currently I have configured all the Nprinting connections with Central Node proxy address, but whenever my central node is failing Nprinting report exports is  not working due to the Central node proxy address configuration.

Can we change the connections proxy from central node proxy address to my load balancing proxy address ?

I have tried but not working.

Jishnu_0-1619771096888.png

Thanks,
Jishnu G S

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @Jishnu 

NPrinting does not support SAML authentication. Please review the requirements in the link below for this information.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-...

To achieve your requirement, you may add another Virtual proxy that uses windows authentication and link it to your proxy node(s)

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Could you add some details? For example the proxy and virtual proxy configurations. You could post some complete screenshots showing all the settings of all proxies and virtual proxies.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Jishnu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Here is the details,

Virtual Proxy 

Jishnu_0-1619782033844.pngJishnu_1-1619782088903.png

Nprinting connection where we used the Central node proxy address 

Jishnu_2-1619782229197.png

Can i change the Nprinting Proxy address to my virtual proxy address, so i can avoid Nprinting report failure if there is any issue with some node.

Thanks,

Jishnu 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @Jishnu 

NPrinting does not support SAML authentication. Please review the requirements in the link below for this information.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-...

To achieve your requirement, you may add another Virtual proxy that uses windows authentication and link it to your proxy node(s)

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!