Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can we include a chart or an image in nprinting mail body

Hello All,

1. Can any one tell me whether we will be able to include a chart or an image( created as chart and included as image in HTML report : please refer attachment) in Email body sent from Nprinting.

When I tried to embed as  image in the HTML report, the table is appended in the email body, but the image is added as a separate attachment.

2. Also I would like to know whether there is any possiblity to adjust the width of columns in the email body sent from Nprinting task.

I added the table using the entity tag ( HTML Report).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Aran,

It worked. Embedding the HTML report will display all the graphs in it.

The issue was with my email client settings.

There was a resriction in displaying images from Internet Email, once that restriction was disabled.

I was able to see graph along with table in email.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This is possible.

1. Here's a tutorial which shows how to put dynamic elements into email messages:
    How to Include Dynamic Elements in NPrinting E-mail
  2. You'd have to do that within an HTML report. The current HTML email editor doesn't support writing HTML code. We're working on a better editor which will allow users to write their own HTML code in the email message.

Best

Aran

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aran,

I tried using the same way only, but the problem here is that we can include only values not an image or chart in the mail body.

The image which we add in HTML report will be added as an attachment,  while sending the mail to the recipient.

Regarding the second point, when I customize the HTML report, it is not reflected in the email body, it is changed only in the HTML report.

Not applicable
Author

This should not be the case; embedded reports should not be attached to the email.

To ensure that you don't get attachments, you need to deselect the embedded reports:

attachments.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aran,

I have attached the screenshot of mail body, which I am receiving and embedded HTML report.

I have also disabled the attachments.  Kindly check and let me know where is the issue.

Capture222.JPG

Capture1111.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aran,

It worked. Embedding the HTML report will display all the graphs in it.

The issue was with my email client settings.

There was a resriction in displaying images from Internet Email, once that restriction was disabled.

I was able to see graph along with table in email.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Divya,

Exactly, what did you do?