Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezer
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot find an executor for content node response

Hello,

I am using Qlik NPrinting February 2019 SR1.

I face the error on nprinting scheduler log:

Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler 19.0.4.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Service.ContentRequestDispatcher 20210223T021814.811+01:00 DEBUG xxxxxxxx 0 0 8b26b7f1-fe38-4975-8aa2-6928643ca93e 0 f75cc6c6-2ba5-4797-b6ea-50725f7d6cb3 0 206f520c-509a-4ae2-8a93-b8d83d970040 c7a2e089-c100-4bfa-80d3-38d29f695964 Cannot find an executor for content node response with request id 206f520c-509a-4ae2-8a93-b8d83d970040, type Qlik.Printing.FailureContentNodeResponse

I attach the logfile

Has anyone come across similar? I have not found an answer yet.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@ezer 

Your version of NPrinting is just now falling out of support.

There have been many defect fixes since Feb. 2019 SR 1.

I suggest that if you are experiencing issues related to this logging entry I suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of NPrinting. I suspect if there is a specific reporting issue due to this error that it will be resolved by upgrading.

NPrinting Feb. 2021 is now available for download.

Kind regards....

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ezer
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello , 

I am looking for a temporary solution or a workaround to overcome this as there will be no soon upgrade, so I need to know if this is a defect or not

Frank_S
Support
Support

First,

• There is no log file attached.

Second,

• It is not clear at all what the actual problem that you are facing is.

Please provide specific information about the actual NPrinting issue that  you are experiencing.

Show:

• The expected results
  • Actual results
  • Steps to reproduce the issue.
  • Images related to the issue.

Showing only a short log entry is not enough information to proceed with offering a possible solution. The points mentioned above will help folks here to hopefully guide you in the right direction.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ezer
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry I have tried to attach the log file but the tool here does not allow me . I have tried different file extensions. txt, doc, docx, even changing the file name . It kept giving me error . 

The attachment's nprinting-scheduler.docx content type (application/vnd. openxml  formats-office  document. word processing ml. document) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

how can i provide the log file of n printing scheduler 

Frank_S
Support
Support

@ezer 

Since your computer and or network does not allow you to upload files and since you haven't provided any guidance of what the actual problem is yet (we provided specific descriptive information for you to share with us in the comments previous), I would suggest that you start a Qlik Support case as soon as possible.