Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cant able to schedule N printing Reports in server .

Dear Experts ,

I have installed qlikview and Nprinting  (designer & server) in a same machine which is using for production. also we have purchased qlikview small sever with 5 named user cals which installed in another machine which is using for development and testing purpose . we don't have  fully licensed version for qlikview  development . so each and every month we are leasing license from development server to production server . Once leased license for qlikview from develpment server to production i can able to access all files . In production server we don't have an option to lease license .

For Ex i have 5 named user cals (A ,B ,C, D, E). where i am using user cal 'B' to lease license everytime for production . When i try to use same user cal ('B') to activate account in N printing Log on page . i am getting error user account not found . so i directly used production server user cal to activate account . now logon as a service bullet in turns green  . In this case i cant able to schedule or auto trigger mail . from google search i find out some lines like ( Do not use the QlikView service account to run the NPrinting service)

what does it mean . we need to purchase fully licensed version for qlikview to schedule N printing reports ?

Please suggest .

2 Replies
sijojoseph22
Creator II
Creator II

Do not use the QlikView service account to run the NPrinting service

You have to use two different service account. if you have using account QlikView1 for QlikView server don't use the same for ruinning NPrinting services. Use a different account as QlikView2 for Nprinting.

Thanks,

Sijo

Not applicable
Author

Hi sijo ,

Thanks for your reply . in production server we don't have an option to lease license . so we are leasing license from development server to access file in production . for ex i am using account live to lease license , but same account if i use in N Printing logon . its throwing error account not found. in this case i am using production server user cal to activate N Printing account . But i cant able to schedule any reports .

My question is N printing service account  and qlikview leasing license account should be same ?