Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II

Combo chart in Nprinting PPT Report

Hello All,

Currently I am creating a PPT reporting requirement from Nprinting. In my report, I am having Combo chart i.e. Bar and line chart in one object. I am finding it difficult to incorporate in the PPT.

If anyone has any solutions then kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran K

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

What do you mean with "finding it difficult to incorporate in the PPT"? Please add some details.

You are new to Qlik NPrinting, did you studied the PowerPoint section https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Intro-PowerPoint... of the help site?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @khan_imran 

Further to Ruggero's point, your chart may vary in size if data filters used to when exporting the report if using the 'table' chart object.

When using the 'Table' in your NPrinting report, please note that if the chart expands outside the slide during report processing, then it will not send expanded data to the next slide. This is actually a limitation of Microsoft office. 

To manage this I suggest that you use the 'Image' node in your NPrinting template editor where you can manage the sizing dimension properties. 

To access the image properties (if the properties panel is not currently visible in the lower left of the NP template editor...do this:

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!