Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ch_riadh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Condition in NPrinting

Hi,

I have 3 countries ( France, Italy, USA )

I would like you to set up 3 reports (one per country) to be send to me by email when no visitors are available for yesterday.

For example today, if no visitors for one of the countries is available (=0) then I would like to receive an email for that specific country.

How to Set up a logic in QlikSense/Nprinting and schedule the reports. It should have a condition in NPrinting showing False/True.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting has not an event based triggering, so you have to develop a report template, use it in a publish task that sends email and schedule that task on a time bases because the software cannot run the task when a specific event happens.

Than, you can create a straight table on the source app or document. That straight table doesn't have rows in case you have not visits. After you use the stright table to create a condition that evaluates if the table has or not rows as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Conditions....

So:

- the report trigger starts at the scheduled time

- the condition is evaluated. If the table has no rows the condition is met and the report created and sent. If the table has rows the condition is not met and the report will not be created.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.