Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balrammahato204
Creator
Creator

Conditional List Box

Hi All,

Please help on below requirement.

I have one list box which is available on all sheets of the dashboard and this list box having the default selection value and can select the multiple values from this list box and able to filter the data. Now i want,  once movement is happen from one sheet to another sheet then only default selection should available on my list box and rest of the selection should be clear.

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance

Balram

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Your question is not clear to me. It seems a question related on how to develop a QlikView document or a Qlik Sense app. In this case I suggest you to post it in the related community. This is the Qlik NPrinting community so feel free to post here questions about it.

If it is a question about Qlik NPrinting please add more details to let us to understand.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Your question is not clear to me. It seems a question related on how to develop a QlikView document or a Qlik Sense app. In this case I suggest you to post it in the related community. This is the Qlik NPrinting community so feel free to post here questions about it.

If it is a question about Qlik NPrinting please add more details to let us to understand.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
balrammahato204
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Ruggero for your suggestion.

This question is related to Qlikview. Now i have posted on Qlikview community.

Regards

Balram