Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional formatting in NPrinting

Hi, I'm new to NPrinting and would like to know if it is possible to add / remove a whole section (e.g. a table) to a report depending on certain conditions. E.g. My source data contains a client group field, so I would like to have a 'Summary' table on the first page of the report only if clientGroup = 123. If clientGroup <> 123 I would like to have no table at all. Is this possible?

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Marcos,

We use a very similar conditions in our reports, to achieve this we used PixelPerfect reports to set a condition on the group section / level. This condition would then count the number of rows in a very specific table and if over a threshold the table will be displayed in all its glory, if under a specific threshold another table is displayed in its place.

This works great as that entire section is hidden thus we are left with no open sections in our final document and the report looks neat.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As stated this is supported in PixelPerfect reports and you can watch this video Using conditional formatting in a PixelPerfect report - Qlik NPrinting - YouTube to see how to use this feature.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Excellent, thanks!