Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
I am trying to connect to Qlikview Server from NPrinting 17 server, but getting connection error. Cache is not getting generated.
Cache status - Error:request has been purged due to connection errors
Log -Connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath=qvp://xxx/Demo.qvw;identity=xxx\admin1 has reached ERROR status
Can anyone please let me know if I am missing any setting.
We have admin1 user in NPrinting server and admin1 user in Qlikview server with different password. Is this causing an issue.
Can anyone help me on the above issue.
1. Try both passwords It should be the user and password on your QlikView server in there.
2. Do you need section access to open the app?
3. Is your path valid? go to access point and make sure qvp path is correct and the app opens with no issues.
4. Try creating an empy app on the qlikview server and connect to that to eliminate issues.
5. If the Qlikview app is on the same server as the nprinting then try using local connection.
some things to try and troubleshoot this.
Thanks Andy for you reply.
I tried connecting to Qlikview server with unique service user which was present on both the server with same password and admin rights and it worked for me.