Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlik_Maestro
Contributor III
Contributor III

Connecting to QV load balancer via TLS

Hello,

We have configured a  load balancer for QlikView to listen on port 4747 on TLS.

When our NPrinting machine tries to make a connection to QlikView via the load balancer url, it is unable to do so. For example, in NPrinting console when we try to verify a connection to qvp://NetworkLoadBalancer/Application.qvw, we get an error on the 'Qlikview Server is reachable' step. 

If we change the load balancer to listen on port 4747 on TCP, then Nprinting is able to make a connection to Qlikview via the load balancer url. 

However we need to use TLS. How can we make it so that NPrinting can connect via TLS? Is there another port we can use on the QV machine and LB, is there a setting that we can enable? 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @qlik_Maestro 

Unfortunately since your description include a working solution as per our existing documentation, it is working as designed.

I would recommend posting  a detailed feature request through our 'ideas' channel at the link below to describe your requirement in detail.

Ideas | Qlik Community

I'm sorry I cannot give you more than this at this time however I will keep this thread open in case others here might have a custom solution that they might be able to share.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!