Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

patbuchanan
New Contributor III

Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

On my server I have Qlik Sense 3.1 SR3 and NPrinting 17.1.2 along with QlikView Desktop 17.10 SR1.  I've had success with importing my Qlik Sense certificate and I've got a valid licence and have opened files with QlikView.  I can create the connection and it says it's okay but the Cache Status is stuck on Generating.

Connection:

CacheStatus-Generating.JPG

Services:

Qlik-Services.JPG

CPU:

Qlik-CPU.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patbuchanan
New Contributor III

Re: Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

I had to upgrade to 17.2.2 that was just released and then renew my QlikView license for the my account that logs on as the Services and then I was able to get Connections to create for both QlikView and Qlik Sense.

In the Engine log I was getting:

****ERROR: QlikView license violation detected ! Attn: Connections to QlikView will not work. ****

so my QlikView license for the account that was logging on as a service got dropped but once I opened in server and got it renewed, it worked!!!

I also was able to get 3.1 SR3 to work with this configuration on the same box along with Qlikview 12.10 SR1

4 Replies
lironbaram
Honored Contributor II

Re: Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

can you attach your logs?

to see which error you get

patbuchanan
New Contributor III

Re: Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

thanks I've attached the logs to the original post

sravankumarkatu
New Contributor III

Re: Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

Hi Pat,

I recommend you to update to newest version if possible as new vresions are having some bug fixes.
Coming to the issue here did you try restarting the services .

thanks - sravan

patbuchanan
New Contributor III

Re: Connection Cache Status stuck on Generating

I had to upgrade to 17.2.2 that was just released and then renew my QlikView license for the my account that logs on as the Services and then I was able to get Connections to create for both QlikView and Qlik Sense.

In the Engine log I was getting:

****ERROR: QlikView license violation detected ! Attn: Connections to QlikView will not work. ****

so my QlikView license for the account that was logging on as a service got dropped but once I opened in server and got it renewed, it worked!!!

I also was able to get 3.1 SR3 to work with this configuration on the same box along with Qlikview 12.10 SR1

Community Browser