Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

zdreichner
New Contributor

Could I create (and send) several pdf-reports in one file with NPrinting 16.5 ?

I have one pivot table (in QlikView 11.20 SR12) that I need to send with different filters (based on multiple variables) as a .pdf file from a QlikView Entity Report to the end user via mail (with NPrinting 16.5).
I have defined the task with several steps and relevant filters, and I get one .pdf document for each step.

Could I combine these documentes in one .pdf file?

Many Thanks,

Zoia

4 Replies
neelamsaroha157
Valued Contributor II

Re: Could I create (and send) several pdf-reports in one file with NPrinting 16.5 ?

Can you try creating PDF in QV editor and loop it through your cyclic field and use that report as qlikview entity in NPrinting.

lironbaram
Honored Contributor II

Re: Could I create (and send) several pdf-reports in one file with NPrinting 16.5 ?

if

you want to create one file with several reports

you'll need to use another type pf reports , you can do it with either

Pixel perfect or Word or Excel and using level functionality

alexpanjhc
Valued Contributor

sounds like you have different levels of reports with different sets of selections. I am afraid that it is not doable in one report. 

zdreichner
New Contributor

I use one report for each selection and have a task with 12 steps (12 reports with all filter combinations)

Community Browser