Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpenya31
Contributor III
Contributor III

Crear gráficos de dos dimensiones y una metrica

Hola 

Quiero crear en el informe de power point un gráfico que me diga el volumen de ventas que se han generado en los últimos tres años por cada equipo comercial, o por cada zona del país, o por producto. 

No encuentro ninguna documentación que me diga como crear estos gráficos. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can follow the step by step tutorial at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Create-a-PowerPoint-Chart-using-Native.... The tutorial was made for QlikView NPrinting 16 so there are UI differences but the process to develop the template is the same. 

In your case you have to add 3 series instead of one. The following is an example I made with two series:

Ruggero_Piccoli_1-1617717715249.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please post your questions in English, it will increase the opportunities to get an answer. Thanks.

Qlik NPrinting PowerPoint templates support native charts. Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Chart-Native-...

You could also create the chart you need in the source Qlik Sense app and add it into the report as an image.

What type of chart to create depends on your needs.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
lpenya31
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your answer.

I already changed it to English. The link you send me I can't find what I'm looking for.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The help site explains the generic case, than you have to apply it to your specific one.

To keep only last 3 years you can set a filter. Qlik NPrinting supports also advanced search.

Thank you can use Levels, Pages or Cycles to split the report on specific dimension. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
lpenya31
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero

I understand what you are saying, thank you.

I specifically want to (create o generate) graphs in a report where I can see the volume of sales in a given period and classified by product, by country, or by another criteria.

I send you an example.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can follow the step by step tutorial at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Create-a-PowerPoint-Chart-using-Native.... The tutorial was made for QlikView NPrinting 16 so there are UI differences but the process to develop the template is the same. 

In your case you have to add 3 series instead of one. The following is an example I made with two series:

Ruggero_Piccoli_1-1617717715249.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero