cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian_brooks
Contributor
Contributor

Create a powerpoint template with pages based on two different fields

I am trying to create a powerpoint template that will generate multiple slides based on two fields.

For example, if I have 5 customers and 4 products, the report will generate 20 slides.

I am using NPrinting November 2017 and Qlik Sense November 2017.

Currently I can only generate pages based on 1 field (i.e. Customer).

What object needs to be created in Qlik Sense so that it is visible as a page object in NPrinting?

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Create a new table box with the two fields (or a straight table) and add it into the Pages node. Remember to refresh the cache after adding the new TB.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.