cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jespers_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Create a stacked bar chart with PowerPoint Object

I'm trying to create a stacked bar chart with a native PowerPoint object by using the edit data feature, but I have an issue trying to understand how to place the tags.

I have two dimensions:

- Year Month

- Attribute

I have one measure:

- Amount

How do I need to arrange these tags to be able to get a stacked bar chart?

nprint.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The number of columns is fixed and you set it during the report creation. The number of rows is dynamic in the meaning the Qlik NPrinting will include the correct number of rows during the report production.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have to place the column tags as in the following screenshot:

Stacked Bar Chart 010.png

Of course, first you have to create the columns, maybe by using set analysis.

The result will be like the following:

Stacked Bar Chart 020.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
_jespers_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you for you answer, but there must be some other way this can be done?

The dimension Attribute has a dynamically amount of elements depening on which user that gets the report, and also there is way too many elements to generate this manually by creating each column by set analysis.

And FYI, in my example I want the x-axis to be Year Month-dimension and the stacked values should be the Attribute-dimension

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The number of columns is fixed and you set it during the report creation. The number of rows is dynamic in the meaning the Qlik NPrinting will include the correct number of rows during the report production.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero