Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shraddha_23
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Create a task to import users with filters in Nprinting 17.3.1

Hi,

I'm trying to create a task to import users with filters , how ever i keep getting this error message:

Error parsing import data

Please check file path and file structure: all 3 required worksheets must be present in file.

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You must follow these instructions Importing users with filters and groups ‒ Qlik NPrinting

The Excel file must have exactlly the same structure of the sample file you can download from the linked page. At the moment it is not possible to use a custome Excel file as you can do in Qlik NPrinting 16.*.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I have created the import task and it ran successfully. I'm not able to understand how to use that import task to generate the report.

I created a publish task but I did not see where I can use the import task here.

I'm new to nprinting. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you!

YASH

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

The import task is used to import users into Qlik NPRinting. Users are the recipients of the generated reports. In the import task you can also specify the filters associated with users as described in the help site.

Than you can create report templates and add them into publish tasks.

I suggest you to start from the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/Introduction/Get-started.htm

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.