Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Create multiple tables in a single row in Nprinting Pixel Perfect Report

HI All,

I want to design multiple tables in single row using pixcel perfect report. Attached is the image I want to deisgn.

Can you please help me is it possible to do this in pixcel perfect reporting.

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is nothing attached. 

The only solution you have is to export the two (or more tables) as images in the same band. Native PixelPerfect tables (the ones created by using levels and exporting original data) cannot be placed on the same row, side-by-side.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I just want to know if we export as an image in future if rows will get added it will expanded or not.
Or is there any chance to miss data. I am just curious about this.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Maybe this text from Qlik NPrinting February 2019 Release Notes will answer you:

Resize images from Qlik Sense connections
Qlik NPrinting supports the export of images from Qlik Sense connections with different dimensions than the
ones used in the report. For example, you can choose how much Qlik Sense chart data displays in a Qlik
NPrinting report image. This feature is only available in Microsoft Office or HTML templates.
After upgrading Qlik NPrinting, you must run a metadata reload to see the new Data Displayed width and
height parameters under image properties.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have tried by using images t import charts as image and placed in a single row. I need to set image property as 'Squeeze' to show all data. But in that case quality of pdf file which is generated that is not good.

How to improve quality of image in Pixcel perfect template and output is pdf file.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About images quality refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-qualit....

About image dimensions refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimens...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Is it possible to set in NPrinting 16 version. I am using nPrinting 16.6 SR6.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In 16.* you need to change the dimensions of the original QlikView chart in order to change what is exported as image.

Please always specify from the beginning the version you are using.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes sure I will take care from next time.
Need to change dimension of original qlikview chart it means need to resizing the layout in application itself.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes you need to resize the original QlikView document. This is a good reason to create dedicate QVWs for reporting, so you are free to resize objects in them to met the reporting requirements.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero