Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konidena
Creator
Creator

Creating the Line chart in Nprinting HTML

Hi Team,

I have the requirement from nprinting.

We need to insert the line chart into mail body and need to send to the user from Nprinting.

The above task can be done by using the HTML template.

Step1: create the chart in Qliksense

Step2: Pull the chart into Nprinting HTML template under Image pane at left side and create the Nprinting report.

Step3: Create the publish task and include the HTML report in the mail body to insert the image and send to the right user.

Is there any extension or possibility to create the line chart in HTML template by using the extension?

Note: I don't want to use the Qlik sense chart to use it as a image in HTML template. Please let me know if i get any different solution for this requirement.

I am using Nprinting November 2017.

Regards

Srinivas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
konidena
Creator
Creator
Author

Extension objects we need to use but my client feel fine if we create the visual in qliksense and pull it as a static image into HTML template in Nprinting.

Thanks Leach. I mark your reply as helpful.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Mate - please don't duplicate topics - you have created it 3 times!!

Since you want to embed your chart in email body you will not be able to use <script> tags so you have not much of the choice but using  QlikSense images.

You can however use QlikSense extension charts (different than out of the box ones) as long as it follows all requirements and use image generated from Qlik Sense extension as a source.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-party-extens...

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lech,

Thanks for your help here!

Hi Sri,

I've gone ahead and removed the duplicates for you. It looks like the multiple posts may have been unintentional as the result of a technical glitch. Please be careful after you click the post button to wait for the next screen to fully load. If you click the back button while the page is loading and then click post again, we'll end up with multiple posts, which clutters the community and makes it difficult to keep track of the conversation.

If you experienced anything usual while posting, please let me know so that I can record it and investigate what may be causing an issue.

Thank you!

Jeremy

konidena
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jeremy,

I am sorry for posting duplicates. I faced the issue while doing my post, when i click on Post button it is not responsive and i see that my screen struck for sometime. That is the reason, i might posted it again . From my next time onward I make sure that  I don't do duplicate posting.

Regards

srinivas

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

all good mate - like Jeremy said - give it some time before you refresh the page, sometimes it just take longer to post.

On the other hand: What about the actual topic of this thread? Did i answer your question?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
konidena
Creator
Creator
Author

Extension objects we need to use but my client feel fine if we create the visual in qliksense and pull it as a static image into HTML template in Nprinting.

Thanks Leach. I mark your reply as helpful.