Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francy8326
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Custom Color Map doesn't work with Nprinting

Hi guys,

I need to embed a map object created in my dashboard into a body mail to send by Nprinting.

The issues is that when I embed this object, it lost the custom color that I set it.

Specifically I colored by measure (by master item) using pink color but when I embed the map and send the email, this object appears with default qlik color (yellow, brown etc).

How can I maintain the same color setted in the dashboard?

Thanks all
Regards
Francesca

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi Francesca,

Could you, please, contact Qlik support for this? It would be very useful to have a copy of your Sense app and an export of the report, so we can replicate the behavior.

Be sure that you are working with a recent version of NPrinting and Sense (any 2020 release), there may be some limitations about colors and custom settings in older releases.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi Francesca,

Could you, please, contact Qlik support for this? It would be very useful to have a copy of your Sense app and an export of the report, so we can replicate the behavior.

Be sure that you are working with a recent version of NPrinting and Sense (any 2020 release), there may be some limitations about colors and custom settings in older releases.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂