Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Cycle report cycles fields of different report in same app

Hi all,

In Qlik NPrinting April 2018 (18.9.5) I have a report which cycles over a field ("User_project"). This is working great.

I now try to add a new report, which has a filter applied in the field "Factuurrapport".

For reasons that are completely unclear to me, whenever I hit "Preview" in the Pixel Perfect Template Editor, the following error appears.

cyclequestion.png

I cannot find a reason why this report would even try to apply a filter on "User_project" (in red).

Is this a known bug to any of you? Your ideas on a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Ronald

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I figured it out:

Apparently the user filter of the user I used to login to NPrinting was applied during preview.

I would consider this to be unexpected behaviour, since there wasn't even a publish task defined yet.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kfoudhaily
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

are you sure user who is executing this report has acces to the filtered data?

aren't there any section access lock?

have you tried to generate the report?

check the filter spelling too.

QlikView Qlik Sense consultant
RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I figured it out:

Apparently the user filter of the user I used to login to NPrinting was applied during preview.

I would consider this to be unexpected behaviour, since there wasn't even a publish task defined yet.

RonaldDoes
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you for your effort, you pointed me into the right direction by suggesting looking into the user (although as I explain in my answer, I feel that shouldn't have mattered)

kfoudhaily
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

no problem, please mark my answer as usufull then.

thank you.

QlikView Qlik Sense consultant