Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III

!!! DON'T PASS IT BY !!! A VERY IMPORTANT POINT HERE !!!

I think not mistaken if I say from all qlik-community that you need to update all the instructions for the Qlik Sense + NPrinting. Rather, the instructions are only for QlikView Nprinting.We have to use them.

But I'm sure like many, it's time to renew and write new manuals for Qlik Sense + NPrinting.

Please raise this discuss to the top for developers and support can see this post!

16 Replies
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

I hope someone can help with this, I think we need this!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

BUMP!

Stephen_Jasionowski

There is an install guide with instructions for Sense here: Qlik NPrinting 17.1.x Install Guide

Even though it says 17.1, it can be used for any version higher than that as well.

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

We are talking about not only install guide, but all instructions, how to do this, how to do that...

In some simple tasks, when i'm working with Qlik Sense + NPrinting, it's ok to use guide for QlikView + NPrinting.

But community really need to update all guides (or write new) exactly for Qlik Sense + NPrinting.

We still haven't got complete guides for it.

Stephen_Jasionowski

Vasily - I agree that we need to update some of the content to include guides around Sense.

Aside from template development, what kinds of help sections would you like to see specific to Sense?

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

First of all I think Qlik Nprinting Space should be divided by NP16 and NP17 and then we can discuss properly the topics

Regards,

CS

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

UP!

Vasiliy_Beshentsev
Creator III
Creator III
Author

UP!