Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Join us for live office hours! Q&A with Qlik on Dec 14 at 10am EST: Refining Reports and Visualizations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Data Connection to NPrinting Repository

Is it possible to setup a data connection in Qlik Sense to create a dashboard using the NPrinting repository data?

Running Feb 2018 NPrinting and November 2017 Qlik Sense if that helps.

I have done this with the Qlik Sense Repository database and would like to do it with NPrinting.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Hi Mark

did you search community before posting?

I personaly answered this question few times.

https://community.qlik.com/thread/258632?q=repository%20data

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Hi Mark

did you search community before posting?

I personaly answered this question few times.

https://community.qlik.com/thread/258632?q=repository%20data

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

I did not.  But thank you for this.

I have QS Enterprise running on one server and NPrinting on another.  I tried to create the ODBC connection on my QS Server pointing to the NPrinting server but it would not connect.

Do you have any experience setting this up with this scenario?

Lech_Miszkiewicz

HI Mark - do you have port 4992 open between your QS and Nprinting server?