Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soka41
Contributor III
Contributor III

Date filter with Nprinting show error

Hello ,

im new in Nprinting tool, i want to create excell report.

I want to filter all the row where DATESUIVI equal to last day of month before.

My DATESUIVI is in this format 28/02/2019.

In Nprinting filter i put de filter field DATESUIVI like this:  =MonthEnd(AddMonths(today(0), -1))

In load script i have this: 

monthend(CCLDAT3) as DATESUIVI

and this in main statement: 

SET DateFormat='DD/MM/YYYY';

When i preview the excell report, i have the error below :

print.JPG

Please help !

Best regards

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

you are not the first one who has issues with Date filters. I guess your issue is around date as such (which should be ralated in filter to as to a number, but also MonthEnd which produces TimeStamp (normally not visible due to date formatting. Short suggestion would be to use floor function when you are loading dates in your script as well as floor function when you are building your filte together with "numeric value is"....

here you can find a short overview how to deal with it.

https://nprintingadventures.wordpress.com/2019/02/15/the-pitfalls-of-nprinting-filters-part-1-dates-...

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
soka41
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you, i solved the problem, my expression was correct, but the problem is at the template edition.

i added a new fields in qliksense load statement but in nprinting template editor, i dont see my new fields even if i uptade the template the objects.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You have to regenerate metadata in connection to see new added fields in template editor
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.