Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_piccarreta

Delete files in NewStand user

Hello,

I need to delete some files stocked in NewStand user in Nprinting 18. Is it possible ? How can I do to do it ?

Thanks,

Sylvain

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Only possibility to delete Report  'XYZ' from Newsstand, is to remove  'XYZ' report template from webconsole, but then Report won't be removed for specific  user, but for all users in Newsstand.

Basically you can't delete just some files e.g. (historic reports in NewsStand)

Or you could try to locate your file in published subfolder:

C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\apps\52944408332b423a8a2ec7acb592e3d4\reports\published

publish.png

Natalija

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

At the moment (June 2019) there is not a feature to delete published reports.

Deleting the files is necessary but not enough, it is also necessary to delete them from the repository. This is dangerous because doing it wrongly will result in damages to your Qlik NPrinting installation. So, for this specific request, I suggest you to open a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

thanks