cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Destination Folder to be s3 bucket in Nprinting

Can I configure s3 bucket as the destination folder to save the reports upon trigering of a task?

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

How to configure folders as report destinations is explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Folder...

You can send QlikView NPrinting reports to local or network share folders. You need to check if the service you are using can be configured as one of them.

Best Regards,

ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks Ruggereo

But s3 bucket  is only a storage device on Amazon.

I dont have much knowledge on s3 bucket except that its a storage device on cloud.So can you please let me know specific to s3 bucket?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but I cannot supply support on third party products. I can say what Qlik NPrinting can do, in this case store reports on local or shared network folders. Then I don't know how s3 works, if it has a software that synchronize local with remote folders etc.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Oh ok No Problem.

Thanks a lot for the help.

will_br
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @imrasyed ,

would you mind sharing if you found an out of the box solution or had to create your own?

Thanks in advance.

imrasyed
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Oh I am Sorry for the Late reply.I was completely occupied with the development work.

I actually stored the reports in QlikNprinting Server folder Location and from there dumped the reports to S3 bucket using powershell script.

Powershell script is scheduled in task scheduler which is triggered on some time set.

will_br
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks @imrasyed . We ended up doing something similar here as well.