cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doryan_Dario
Contributor
Contributor

Diferencia de totales entre NPrinting y Qlik Sense

Hola, Mi problema deriva de una diferencia de totales entre un informe en Excel (NPrinting) y una tabla pivotante (Qlik Sense), Me he percatado que en la tabla pivotante cuando activo la función de totales este me hace el conteo de todos los pacientes que son diferentes lo cual es correcto, sin embargo, en el informe de Excel me devuelve la suma de los pacientes obtenido por las dimensiones. Es decir necesito que El informe sea capaz de mostrarme el total de  pacientes cuando estos son distintos.

La medida que ocupo para hacer el conteo de los pacientes es la siguiente:
Count (DISTINCT paciente)

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, You may want to rework your question in English. I doubt you will get any answer in any other language.

Google translation of your question is confusing so I am not sure what the issue is. Describe your problem well, provide screenshots, samples and describe all steps you do so we can understand where the issue is. Make sure you indicate if you have filters (task, report, recipient), section access, If you use any conditions, If your source application is supported (does not have always one selected values, triggers etc)

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Doryan_Dario
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz,
Thank you very much for your recommendation. Now, I will explain in more detail the problem I have.
At this moment I am using a report in Excel which I did in Qlik NPrinting. Likewise, the table of this report depends on a pivot table created in Qlik Sense. The detail of my problem is that the total values of both tables do not match.
For this, it is important to know that in the Qlik Sense pivot table it is correct to count those patients who are unique, regardless of their health assessments, for example:
"If a patient makes a health assessment in January, and then, another one in February, the table is able to count 2 studies and only 1 patient", that is correct.
The problem with the Excel pivot table is that it counts without differentiating those patients who have repeated, for example:
"In January 100 patients were obtained, in February 100 new patients and 50 patients more who registered in January; taking into account these two months, 50 patients are the same in January and February, as a total result, you have 250 patients", that is not correct.
The correct thing would be that 50 patients who are repeated to be counted as one, that is, to return 200 patients in total.

The following illustrations show both Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting the total number of patients in January and February for a single study.

Thanks for your support.
Greetings
Doryan