Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonathanrichey
Contributor III
Contributor III

Distribute Reports Dynamically by user attached to email

I just installed NPrinting June 2019 and this is my first use case:
What is the best approach to distribute user specific reports by email? I would like to filter the report based off of the user’s  id dynamically and attach the document?  For example the Table would be filtered to the user data only and attach as an excel file. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

HI @jonathanrichey 

Welcome to the NPrinting Community.

Please note that the solution for this requirement can be found here in the following community document in the report distribution section:

Specifically, use the following steps to achieve your requirement: This link includes a video

To enable user specific filters, please check the following as well: 

Hope this guides you in the right direction...

Kind regards

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

HI @jonathanrichey 

Welcome to the NPrinting Community.

Please note that the solution for this requirement can be found here in the following community document in the report distribution section:

Specifically, use the following steps to achieve your requirement: This link includes a video

To enable user specific filters, please check the following as well: 

Hope this guides you in the right direction...

Kind regards

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jonathanrichey
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply! I was able to create the job with your post and the one below. Thanks!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Dynamic-Report-Generation-and-Emailing/m-p/...