Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Distribution Task Error

Does the below make any sense to anyone? Whatever happened, it caused my distribution task to fail.

Failed report generation for report ec095266-16f0-4e4c-9112-f1f51733a613 user 0463d373-c9ac-44ae-b97f-afcad894217d exception Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Exceptions.FailedReportException: Report generation failed. Error in node of type Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TableNode for request 0157cd98-8b1b-413d-9918-f064d00917cb unknown Failed object: O\Document\CH03 Template id: CH03, template level: root Request filter: Filters: [Fields: [Name: F\SalesOrderLine Website Group, ConnectionId: e0193c23-ea96-4d67-8d0b-f69ebfbaff9c, Values: [String:Brand], Override: False, Void: False, Name: F\Total Count Website Group, ConnectionId: e0193c23-ea96-4d67-8d0b-f69ebfbaff9c, Values: [String:Brandl], Override: False, Void: False, Name: F\Week Website Group, ConnectionId: e0193c23-ea96-4d67-8d0b-f69ebfbaff9c, Values: [String:Brand], Override: False, Void: False], Void: False], Bookmark: , Void: False at Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateLeafNode`5.ApplyFailure(FailureContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) at Qlik.Printing.Trees.TcTransformation.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response) at Qlik.Printing.TreeTransformationService.Process(IReportRequest reportRequest, IContentNodeResponse contentNodeResponse)

Thanks guys,

Chris A.

5 Replies
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Chris,

usually this happens to me if I change the exported object. For example I rename/remove field that is used inside the report.

In your case there is also filter mentioned. Check if the CH03 has all the fields + also if the field that is used in the filter exists.

HTH,

Matus

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

exactly,

right clik the object in the designer and update the object then you can see the added columns/rows 

then you can re drag the objects into the report and preview.

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Chanty,

I think in np17 you have to generate cache for the connection before that.

BR,

Matus

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, you have to re-generate cache and then update the object. Be sure that the object was not deleted from the source.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes we have to do then only the refreshed data will appear   other wise old cache data will show

perhaps it will not preview first.