Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_piccarreta

Diviser un tableau en Nprinting

Bonjour

j'ai un tableau qlikivew qui peut contenir un nombre varié de lignes suivants un filtre. Or, lorsque je le passe via Nprinting, il se peut que sur certaines diapos, le tableau ne devient pas lisibles car trop de lignes. Comment puis-je procéder afin par exemple de n'afficher sur une diapo le tableau avec les 30 premieres lignes, une deuxième les 30 suivants et ainsi de suite.

Merci par avance

Sylvain

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First of all, please post your questions in English to maximise the possibilities to be helped. Second please always specify the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using and the kind of template you are developing.

Based on your question I suppose you are developing a PowerPoint template. In PowerPoint you could add a field in the Pages node to create a different page for each distinct value of the field. 

In PowerPoint templates you could also use the Custom Rows option. In this case you need to add the same table multiple times and for each one specify the beginning and ending row as fixed numbers. Note that PowerPoint itself is not designed to manage huge tables, in that case it is better to use Excel.

Custom Rows.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First of all, please post your questions in English to maximise the possibilities to be helped. Second please always specify the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using and the kind of template you are developing.

Based on your question I suppose you are developing a PowerPoint template. In PowerPoint you could add a field in the Pages node to create a different page for each distinct value of the field. 

In PowerPoint templates you could also use the Custom Rows option. In this case you need to add the same table multiple times and for each one specify the beginning and ending row as fixed numbers. Note that PowerPoint itself is not designed to manage huge tables, in that case it is better to use Excel.

Custom Rows.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

thanks for your advise and help.

I use the Nprinting June 2018

Version : 18.19.6.0

and I can't see the choice Customs Rows. Is it available in this version or I need tu update it ?

thanks again

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi

Custom Rows property is available in June 2018. See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/PowerPointReports/Native-table.htm. 

You need to add the table in the Tables node, click over it and open the Properties window as you see in the screenshot.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

Strange, because, I don't have the choice

test.jpg

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

To see the Custom Rows property you have to add a straight table. These seems pivot tables because you don't see the columns.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

right. I will modify my table and try.

Thanks for your help

sylvain_piccarreta
Author

it doesn't fit. because, when I transform my pivot table in straigh table, I lose my dimension in horizontal format.

BY example 

I have data for each store for 1 year below, an example of format.

QV1.jpg

and I need to put in the format below :

QV2.jpg

in pivot table, I know how to do it, but in straight table, no, I can't move the period in different position and format.

thanks,

Regards,

Sylvain

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tried to use the Pages feature?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero