but was unable to fire a NPrint job to this location.
I was able to use the NPrint account running on the NPrint server to open the above path as well as using http over IE, so it's not a permissions issue anymore. WebClient was installed, so we took care of this earlier issue.
I've tested the same App and Connection and with different destinations involving different folders, and they all work.
We have a lot of NPrinting jobs running successfully, which apparently do not use any of the special characters or even spaces.
So far, only Nprinting to a Sharepoint location is not working....
Is it because NPrinting destinations do not support "@" or other special characters? Can someone pls advise what should I do?
I can create a simple batch file to copy output files back to the URL above since I can map the folders already, but this is not what I intend to do. I want to be able to fire a NPrint job directly into the Sharepoint URL as a Destination.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.