Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumantagayen
Contributor
Contributor

Does the on-Demand button in the access point toolbar appears automatically for all reports, once NPrinting addOn is installed in QV server

I am using Qlikview November 2017 release. I have got the NPrinting onDemand add-on installed on the Qlikview server. But in the accesspoint Url, I do not see the Ondemand button.

What needs to be done to make the OnDemand button appear.

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

i usual behavior the on-demad button appears only in apps that have reports based on those apps

please notes that the reports must use qlikview srever type of connection in nprinting

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I dont think you are right Liron..... You probably mistaken this with NPrinting 16 extension...

Question is in regards to build in Access Point element for OnDemand feature in NPrinting 17 &18. This appears there all the time.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sumanta - have you follow all the required steps?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/On-Demand/Install-Components.htm

... created group, restarted services etc..?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In Qlik NPrinting 17+ the On-Demand button appears in the QlikView Access Point after you installed the On-Demand plu-gin on the QlikView Server as described in the help site.

When a User press the button the list of reports enabled for On-Demand and API execution appears. The user can select the report to run.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.