cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Dynamic Filter Selection

I Have  a date filed that keeps changing according to the condition ( today and today()+15) . In Nprinting filter i need to add the all the dates .. Dynamically changing date should also be added.

How it is possible ?

5 Replies
darrell_tobin
Creator
Creator

Hi Soundarya,

Do you have a little more detail please.

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes Sure.. There is a custom condition Date filed in my report.. say Usage date ( it contains date for  15 days from today).

I have a import recipient filter Say product Code A,B, etc.... I need the Product Code A details for 15 days alone .. not for the entire dates available in the report , For that i need to add the Usage date( Condition custom field) in the Nprinting filter..

Hope i am not confusing you.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In Qlik NPrinting filters is not yet possible to specify a range of date. You need to create a list like the following:

15 days.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
luxlux80
Contributor III
Contributor III

Work around for dynamic filter selection is creating filter value NPrinting report with respective Nprinting filter value set.

Steps:

Create a "Custom Field" in Qlik Sense data load e.g. DateGroup that has Today, last15days, completed1stpreviousquarter etc.

Create NPrinting report "NPrinting last15days Report" add filter by selecting "Custom Field" and select value (e.g. last15days)

For each "Custom Field" value create report a separate Nprinting Report with respective filter added.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just create this logic in Qlik, flag records and use flag as a filter.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.