Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mostal75
Contributor III
Contributor III

ERROR: All documents failed to generate: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.

Hello

I have this message in log file and task log when I launch my reports.

Do you have any Idea please ?

Regards

Régis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mostal75
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry you right

It's nprinting june 2018 version, connected to QlikView server 12 

I finally found why this message today. It's about filters created...there is a string more than 255 characters on one filter on a specific field, to loop in selected values.

Filter is saved without errors but report génération failed when looping un filter to select values. I reduce values on this filter and it works fine

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Are you serious? Is that all what you got in log? No version of software you used?, no task id?, no connection id? no info about connection to Qlik Sense or Qlik View? 

If you just got this error and no other info we cannot help you - it is too generic, unless you actually have more information which you did not provide just yet.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
mostal75
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry you right

It's nprinting june 2018 version, connected to QlikView server 12 

I finally found why this message today. It's about filters created...there is a string more than 255 characters on one filter on a specific field, to loop in selected values.

Filter is saved without errors but report génération failed when looping un filter to select values. I reduce values on this filter and it works fine