Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael5
Contributor
Contributor

Ein Diagramm mehre Reportseiten mit Filterwerten

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe ein Diagramm, für das ich gerne einen Bericht in NPrinting als PowerPoint erstellen würde.

Ich möchte jetzt, dass das Diagramm mit jedem Zugriff Filterwert im Bericht eine neue Seite und natürlich alle nur die gefilterten Werte anschauen.

Wie gehe ich bei diesem Problem am besten vor?

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

1. I suggest you post your question in english...

Hello everybody,

I have a chart that I would like to report on in NPrinting as PowerPoint.

I now want the diagram to view a new page each time the filter value is accessed in the report and, of course, only to view the filtered values.

2. Please define the exact versions of NPrinitng and Qlik Sense you are using

so now the answer:

With power point it may not be as easy as there is many things we have to think of... If the scenario is that for example you want to have a each slide created for country field, you could use PAGE tag in NPrinitng which will create as many slides as many filtered countries you have in your Qlik data model and based on the selections it will produce whatever content you have inside the slide.

This obviously is huge simplification, but it is a good start. Page feature description here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Hat5a9j38 - youtube video sample

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Page-Features...

I strongly suggest you deeply study https://help.qlik.com for detailed information and if you want to consider certain exaple i suggest you mock the dummy qlik application and dummy nprinting template so we can have something to work with and to be able to recreate your issue and provide solution on working example.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You cannot add variable as page node since variable can contain only single value at the time so it would not make any sense.

I have a feeling that you are refering to OnDemand NPrinting reports generation ? aren't you? Otherwise you would not bother with variable input field.

So if you are planning to use it with on demand you must know that variable inputs will not work and only field selections are being passed to NPrinting. The solution can be replacement of your variable input with field selections or driving variable value by field selection.

If you are not planning to use OnDemand NPrinting reports then the value of inputfield should be set as variable filter. Note that there is no way you can cycle through variable values as there is only one value at the time stored in variable. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

1. I suggest you post your question in english...

Hello everybody,

I have a chart that I would like to report on in NPrinting as PowerPoint.

I now want the diagram to view a new page each time the filter value is accessed in the report and, of course, only to view the filtered values.

2. Please define the exact versions of NPrinitng and Qlik Sense you are using

so now the answer:

With power point it may not be as easy as there is many things we have to think of... If the scenario is that for example you want to have a each slide created for country field, you could use PAGE tag in NPrinitng which will create as many slides as many filtered countries you have in your Qlik data model and based on the selections it will produce whatever content you have inside the slide.

This obviously is huge simplification, but it is a good start. Page feature description here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Hat5a9j38 - youtube video sample

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Page-Features...

I strongly suggest you deeply study https://help.qlik.com for detailed information and if you want to consider certain exaple i suggest you mock the dummy qlik application and dummy nprinting template so we can have something to work with and to be able to recreate your issue and provide solution on working example.

Michael5
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your answer. This worked perfectly for one of my problems.

My version of Qlik Sense is June 2020 Patch 12 and Qlik Nprinting is June 2020 SR1.

Your solution worked perfectly with filters. For my second problem i am searching for a solution which works with variables. I use "variable input" in Qlik sense and now i want a separate sheet in my Nprinting PowerPoint for each Variable input. 

Thanks for your help

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In a PowerPoint report you can create values based slides by using the Page node in the left side treeview. In the Page node you can add fields or straight tables and you will get one or more slides for each distinct value of the added object. You cannot add variables on the Page node but if, for example, you add a table and you filter its values you will have slides only for the remaining values.

Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Page-Features...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You cannot add variable as page node since variable can contain only single value at the time so it would not make any sense.

I have a feeling that you are refering to OnDemand NPrinting reports generation ? aren't you? Otherwise you would not bother with variable input field.

So if you are planning to use it with on demand you must know that variable inputs will not work and only field selections are being passed to NPrinting. The solution can be replacement of your variable input with field selections or driving variable value by field selection.

If you are not planning to use OnDemand NPrinting reports then the value of inputfield should be set as variable filter. Note that there is no way you can cycle through variable values as there is only one value at the time stored in variable. 

Michael5
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

it solved my second problem to use a variable with GetFieldSelection as definition.

It works perfectly in Qlik NPrinting. I only have to find a solution how to limit the possible selections to one, because with two or more selections done this solution dooesn´t work. But for now it works perfectly for my problem.

Thanks.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

GetFieldSelection() has the max_values argument so you could set it to 1. Refer to: 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Field...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Michael5
Contributor
Contributor
Author

GetFieldSelection ist not my problem. i need my Listbox limited to only one max value.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

In this case please note that "Always one selected" is not supported in Qlik NPrinting https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects...

Best Regards,
Ruggero