cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
proctors
Creator
Creator

Emailing individualized nPrinting reports to users listed in an email field

I have a QV that includes both clinicians names, their emails, and their productivity data. I would like to be able to have NPrinting filter reports down to the Clinician Name and then send each individual clinician their own productivity data. Ideally, I would like to get around adding each clinician as a User in NPrinting. Is there a way to have it read the email field and send only that specific clinician their own data?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

First, create a field/object in the Qlikview application that lists all of the clinicians.  Then, create each recipient in nPrinting (or, you can import from an Exchange address book).  Then add the corresponding Filter to each Recipient entry.  When this is done, assign each recipient to the Task that generates the report.  When executed, it should send an email to each Recipient showing only their information.

Sorry, I didn't understand your issue in the other thread.

HTH,

Jason

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

There is not a way to do this if you are sending via email. In that case, the recipient must be a user in NPrinting.

If you just want to create the reports by clinician and then save to disk, you can accomplish this with a cycle using the Clinician Name (or related) field: Cycling your reports ‒ Qlik NPrinting

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

First, create a field/object in the Qlikview application that lists all of the clinicians.  Then, create each recipient in nPrinting (or, you can import from an Exchange address book).  Then add the corresponding Filter to each Recipient entry.  When this is done, assign each recipient to the Task that generates the report.  When executed, it should send an email to each Recipient showing only their information.

Sorry, I didn't understand your issue in the other thread.

HTH,

Jason

proctors
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks. I was hoping there was a way to do it without having to type in or input each user as a recipient.