Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jananireddy1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Empty Object List Issue in NPrinting Designer

Hello Everyone, 

I have attached an image of my Nprinting designer. The connections and the object lists don't show up. 

This is happening across all the reports and they all point to different Qlik sense apps. Is there a way i can check in the logs as to what the issue is. 

I did see this article https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000029307 , but i have 5 qlik sense connections. Out of which only 1 app was changed and reload. After which my objects stopped showing for all reports 

Capture.PNG   

JR
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @jananireddy1 

The quickest way to fix this is to reboot your computer. If this doesn't solve the issue, check the following response to a similar reported issue here. This contains possible solutions and next steps if the solutions don't work:

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @jananireddy1 

The quickest way to fix this is to reboot your computer. If this doesn't solve the issue, check the following response to a similar reported issue here. This contains possible solutions and next steps if the solutions don't work:

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jananireddy1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey Frank, I did a few reboots when I faced this issue. 

Did refer to your mentioned post, it was helpful. I forced closed the designer from task manager and may be that's causing the issue.  Unfortunately those solutions there did not help me here. I am getting the following  pop up's when i open the designer 

1. Call was rejected by callee

2. OLE error 800C472

3.Cannot access document in modal condition 

JR
jananireddy1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So here is what i did to solve the issue:

I recreated the error again (i.e shut NPrinting from task manager again, force closed all the excel's too from task manager)

Then first reopened an excel and then opened the designer. Tada! The object list came up 🙂

JR
Frank_S
Support
Support

Perfect!