Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EladKushmaro
Contributor III
Contributor III

Enforce 100% zoom when users open generated PDF \ Pixel Perfect report

Hi,

I've created PDF \ Pixel Perfect report but when I receive it by mail it opens in 200% zoom.

I'm familiar with the possibility to set default zoom for myself.

I am looking for a possibility to enforce default zoom, so other users who open my document (received by mail) will see it in 100% zoom.

From what I've read, there's a way to set default zoom when you have the PDF file, but we generate it so we don't have the file present..

Thanks, Elad.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, I understand that you have to set the clients, or to teach users how to set it, but the template editor has not an option to set the PDF default zoom level on opening. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked the PixelPerfect template options and I did not find one to set a default zoom level. I suggest you to set the default zoom level in your local PDF reader.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
EladKushmaro
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I'm familiar with the possibility to set default zoom in my local PDF reader.

This will solve the problem for me only. My users will still open the PDF in different zoom than my intention.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, I understand that you have to set the clients, or to teach users how to set it, but the template editor has not an option to set the PDF default zoom level on opening. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
EladKushmaro
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK, Thanks Ruggero