Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Error:Can't find a supported reporting output producer

Hi,

When previewing a report in PowerPoint (pptx) format, the error message “Can’t find a supported reporting output producer” appeared. Now fixed. see the attached screenshot.Capture.JPG

My NPrinting Version: 16.2.0 (SR2)

MS Office Powerpoint : MS 2013.

PPT size is 3.5 MB

It's really frustrating. not sure why I am getting this error for only few PPT files. I can preview few other PPTs.

someone please help me.

Thanks

Prasanna

5 Replies
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

correction:

its not fixed, as per the NPrinting 14.0 release notes. it was fixed. but still I can see errors here.Please help!!

Thanks

Prasanna

psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Anyone has any info on this. please help!

Not applicable

Hi Prasanna! I have your same problem (my Nprinting version is 16.2.0). I can work on my report pptx, but I can't print it.

Not applicable

Hi Prasanna.

I am facing the same problem. Did you found a solution?

Many thanks.

Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

The problem may be related to an error in the Office installation.

You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Open NPrinting and go to File > Options > Report Settings. Verify you entered the path to a blank Excel file in the "Default Exel template" text box. Verify also you entered a "Default template folder".
    2. Go to the report, Be sure that the template file being used is not corrupted and that is not saved in a protected folder.
  1. If it is a new installation of Office 2013, please ensure that you have installed a local copy of Office 2013 and that you are not trying to run via a virtualized version of Office 365. To resolve this issue, see the steps in the tutorial below: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14030
  2. If you are using a version of Office Prior to Office 2013, please take the following steps to resolve the issue:
    1. Use the Office Repair Tool to repair your Office installation. Reboot and try again. If this does not work, go to step 2.
    2. Uninstall Office and uninstall the NPrinting Client (ensure that you save the license file prior to uninstalling) reboot the computer
    3. Reinstall Office and then reinstall the NPrinting Client (reapply the NPrinting license file)
    4. Reboot the computer and try to open a new NPrinting Template again.

Contact the Qlik Support if the problem persists

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂