Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

ronaldwang
Contributor

Error: The specified path is too long

Hi, I have faced the error message: the specified path is too long for the first time, previously the report was running fine. does anyone know why.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

Re: Error: The specified path is too long

as usual:

• please attach more detials
    • where did you come accross this issue?
      • when testing,
      • running task
        • storing to file?
    • attach some screenshots
    • is report name dynamic?
    • etc..

regards

Lech

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
8 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

as usual:

• please attach more detials
    • where did you come accross this issue?
      • when testing,
      • running task
        • storing to file?
    • attach some screenshots
    • is report name dynamic?
    • etc..

regards

Lech

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
techvarun
Valued Contributor II

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

Hi Varun

How your solution will help Roland? it describes completly different error which relates to OnDemand trigger.

cheers Lech
techvarun
Valued Contributor II

Hi Lech,

Sorry, was reading through the above link that's why shared the link.

Thanks,

Varun

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

no worries mate -  i was just asking thinking that i could have missed something.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech
ronaldwang
Contributor

Thanks, I found out that in my variable missing an equal sign and making the name too long as taken as string by Nprint.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

no worries.

glad to bring some help

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech
Not applicable

I would suggest to try "Long Path Tool" program.

Community Browser