Could you please, help me? I am trying to connect by qvp Server on Nprinting, I would like to connect without putting my qvw file in File > Open File > File.qvw
I have a new folder where is the File.qvw:
- Does not exist section access;
- The user from Nprinting server has authorization in File.qvw in QMC
- I can open the File.qvw in Nprinting server by IP and the folder path
Solved! Go to Solution.
If the cache is generated it is ok. You will be able to use the connection in your templates.
maybe this helps:
- Open the folder where the QlikView document is saved and right click on it.
- Choose Properties.
- Choose Security in the ribbon bar in the window that opens.
- Click on Edit and add the NPrinting Engine service user to "Group or user names".
- Give the NPrinting User full control.
This is the error log nprinting_webengine
Error receiving Diagnostic Responses from engines. ERROR: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.↓↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ConnectionStringDiagnoserService.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<.ctor>b__1(ISession session) in C:\Jws\release-19.0.x-C34Yz7Xrg\server\NPrinting\src\Repo\Service\ConnectionStringDiagnoserService.cs:line 50↓↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.SessionManager.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<WithSession>b__0(ISession s) in C:\Jws\release-19.0.x-C34Yz7Xrg\server\NPrinting\src\Repo\Service\SessionManager.cs:line 48↓↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.SessionManager.WithSession[T](Func`2 body, IsolationLevel isolationLevel, Boolean readOnly) in C:\Jws\release-19.0.x-C34Yz7Xrg\server\NPrinting\src\Repo\Service\SessionManager.cs:line 76↓↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ConnectionStringDiagnoserService.<.ctor>
Hi! Access to the folder might not be enough, are you sure that it's full control? https://support.qlik.com/articles/000045680
As an alternative, you can try and add the credentials of a different user that is able to access the document via the Access Point by checking "Connection requires authentication"
Yes, the user has Administrators grant I saw in folder properties.
Is very very strange, because when I click in Run verification I have the error, but if I reload metadata manually its OK, and I can Edit and send a report, this is very strange right?
Why run verification I have an error, but I can reload metadata and I can edit and send a report?
You must solve the issues in opening the .qvw from QlikView Desktop and after also Qlik NPrinting will work.
1) I am logged in the NPrinting server with the same service user account
2) I can open the qvw (File > Open > I putting my IP and path of qvw)
3) Reload metadata OK run verification ERROR