Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipauldur
Creator
Creator

Error creating NPrinting request

Hi All,

We have given  NPrinting On Demand report generation  option to more than hundred users recently. Out of these hundred users, only one user not able to generate it. He is receiving the attached error when he tried. All of other users are able to generate it successfully. I guess it could be error in his system. But i want to know what could be the cause.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks,

Durai

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There are too few information to have an idea.

My suggestions are to check the user profile, compared with the profiles of users that works and be sure to have met all the On-Demand requirements.

Than check also the Qlik NPrinting logs to see in there are some specific errors.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.