Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catherineridley
Contributor II
Contributor II

Excel combi chart in N-printing

Hi,

I've managed to build the following graph in N-printing from data fed through from Qliksense however in terms of layout I need to create an excel combi chart with the arrivals as stacked bars and the departures as a line. In excel this is easy as you select one dataset and change it's report type but as the lines don't appear in the build area in N-printing I can't work out how to do it. Is this possible? If so could someone share the secret with me?

Npriting graph screenshot.PNG Similarly it would be nice to be able to select a less day-glow colour palette but I can't do this for a similar reason.

Guidance would be much appreciated as I'm new to N-printing (this is my first attempt)

Many thanks

Catherine

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, when you build youre template in NPrinting instead of tags temporarly/manually enter some values to be able to change line/bar representation and once you are done with it remove them

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, when you build youre template in NPrinting instead of tags temporarly/manually enter some values to be able to change line/bar representation and once you are done with it remove them

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.