Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Excel lost Formatting when filtering data

Hello comunity,

I have a problem using NPrinting that I'm unable to overcome.

I'm using NPrinting November 2020, I've already created the report, I've built tables in excel, based on Qlik Sense objects, then I've built an Excel Pivot Table based on the table in Excel.

I've aplied conditional formatting to some columns in the Pivot Table, however, when I filter some data in the Pivot Table this conditional formatting is lost, I believe this is an issue with Excel and not NPrinting but I was wandering if anyone had this issue and solved it.

andrefpc_0-1626107072285.png

Condtional formatting working ok (mind the red values).

andrefpc_1-1626107164171.png

Applying filter on column "Loja" loses the formatting (no red values).

Clearing the filter does not have any effect, the formatting is not reaplied.

Thanks in advance.

Qlik NPrintingQlik Analytics Platform

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok - so the first question is what is your required conditional formatting? Is it as simple as: if < 0 then red?, If so you can use measure number format to set this up properly like on my image. Dont worry about look of my excel (I used my Mackbook to take that screenshot, but you have the same options on Windows)

1.jpg

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok - so the first question is what is your required conditional formatting? Is it as simple as: if < 0 then red?, If so you can use measure number format to set this up properly like on my image. Dont worry about look of my excel (I used my Mackbook to take that screenshot, but you have the same options on Windows)

1.jpg

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Spot on @Lech_Miszkiewicz , thank you!