Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afbraga1
Creator
Creator

Execute NPrinting task without a connection to a QVW

Hello,

As of late, I am trying to send a mail with more than one pdf file attached. What I'm doing is save the generated files to a folder and then I want to execute a task that has those three files attached. The issue I am facing is that it always asks for a connection, when in this case I am not supposed to have none. I just want to resend those files basically. Any ideas on how I might achieve this?

Note: Using NPrinting 16.7

Thank you!

Best regards,

André Braga

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

A connection is mandatory. You can add a report to the email attachments and remove it. The connection will be kept.

In Qlik NPrintign 16.* you can add external files by clicking on the attachments clip in the email composer. Then you press the Add button in the bottom left corner and select the files.

Attached files must always have the same names and be found in the same folder.

external attachment.png

It is not clear to me why to follow this solution. You can add more recipients to the first email.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.