Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamza99a
Creator II
Creator II

Exporting vizlib to pdf

Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to export vizlib extensions in QlikSense to a pdf file. Is there any way to do this using nprinting or any other tools.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik Sense third-party extensions are supported only if they satisfy the requirements you can read in the help site page:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-party-extensi...

Any other extension is not supported.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Vizlib Library works with nPrinting where you can export extensions into PDF and other formats

Mohitsanwalka_12
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir,

Please tell me which version of vizlib extensions is working  in NPrinting.

Sanwalkamohit

volodymyr7
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to use VizLib ComboChart with Qlik nPrinting but it generates the error. Are you sure that nPrinting support VizLib components?