cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woundine1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Few questions regarding Qlik Nprinting

Hi, I am Qlik Nprinting user who uses Nprinting with Qlik Sense.

I have a question regarding Qlik Nprinting's capability, and found this community to be a great place to ask question.

1. Is there any way/method that I can send a report to a person who is not registered as a Nprinting user?

(If there is, please let me know how to)

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

the other method is to use mailing groups. You then create a 1 NPrinting user representig group and all people belongin to this mailing group (setup outside of the NPrinting) will receive a report.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

the identification of a reciever for a report is an email-adress.

So no email adress, no report....

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

this is almost true...person on CC of the report email does not have to be NPrinting user....

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

the other method is to use mailing groups. You then create a 1 NPrinting user representig group and all people belongin to this mailing group (setup outside of the NPrinting) will receive a report.